- Be a part of a company expanding across Indonesia & Asia
- Free use of Solace wellness service.
- Health Insurance, meal allowance and other benefits
Guest Relations Personnel with previous experience working as a Butler, Concierge or in a guest relations position.
An exciting new business based in Canggu, Bali.
This is a great opportunity to work for a unique and exciting new business, the first of its kind in Indonesia within the spa health and wellness industry.
Our business has a strong brand and culture and it's super-important for us to make sure we find the right people to take us onwards and upwards. Whilst skills are important, cultural-fit is paramount.
We're looking for Guest Relations Personnel with previous experience in the spa or hospitality industries who are comfortable conversing with and taking care of guests to join our new company in Indonesia.
The Guest Relations position will work closely with other staff in similar roles to handle the day-to-day operations of the business and ensure that we provide a flawless service to our guests.
We're an energetic company and are looking for passionate and outgoing individuals to join our organization. The successful applicants will:
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Written and fluent English required. You must be confident engaging with and conversing with our guests.
- Hospitable, receiving or treating guests warmly and generously.
- Time management savvy.
- Reliable and Punctual.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task to ensure completion of tasks as they arise.
To be successful in this role you will be happy to work shift work and enjoy contributing to a fun, professional working environment.
You will take ownership of this role and will be passionate about teamwork and creating a pleasant corporate culture – our team loves coming to work every day! Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting guests, providing an orientation of the centre and service provided.
- Check-in and check-out services including management of bookings
- Engaging with guests and facilitating the best experience for them.
- Taking guests' requests, preparing and providing drinks.
- Professional presentation.
Full-time position 6 days per week, 8 hours per day. To correctly apply for this job please follow these instructions:
Any applications that do not follow these steps will not be considered.
- Email your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line for the email should read "Application for Solace GSA position"
- In the email please answer the question, "Do you consider yourself an extravert or introvert, and how does this affect your ability to engage in conversations with random people"?
Job Types: Contract, Trial period contract
Salary: Rp3,500,000 - Rp5,500,000 per month